Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dynamic Content, #4

How will dynamic content add to your Magazine Publishing file? Which dynamic content piece do you think will make the most impact?


23 comments:

  1. Dynamic content will add a lot to my Magazine Publishing file. It is what makes the online magazine different from a printed magazine. Without dynamic content, there is no real reason to read the magazine on the iPad because it is not interactive. Dynamic content allows the user to interact with the magazine itself and keeps the readers interest. For example rather than just having one picture on a page, like it would be if the magazine was printed, dynamic content allows for the creation of slideshows. I think the dynamic content piece that will make the most impact on my magazine is the slideshow because it allows the user to click on the image that they want to see on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the scrolling text will make the most difference because with it, there are no issues with how much you write. These pieces of dynamic content make it easier to make a complete, good looking magazine or folio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dynamic content will greatly affect my magazine because it adds effects that a normal magazine wouldn't have. I think that the slideshow will most affect my magazine because it provides an easy and fun way to show step-by-step directions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dynamic content will make the magazine look nicer and there is more features. Scrolling text will make the most impact because whenever there is text you can shorten it by using scrolling text so there will be less pages. Scrolling text is a really nice dynamic content piece that is needed for almost every magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Using dynamic content will add to the Magazine Publishing file that I create. It will make the magazine file more interactive for readers and allow them to manipulate and control the magazine to their liking. I think that the dynamic content piece that will have the most impact on my Magazine Publishing file is the links/buttons feature. For the folio that I am going to create, a fashion/beauty magazine, I think that giving readers the ability to click on an item they see and like, or click on a link to an item to find where to buy the item will have the most impact. I always wish that I could do this when I read printed fashion magazines!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dynamic content will make my magazine more appealing to readers. I think buttons will have the most impact because it will help to have links in your magazine to pages with more information on your topic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dynamic content will make my magazine more engaging to read. By adding elements like audio, image sequence, and scrolling text the reader can get new ideas and the can get more information out of the magazine. I think that image sequence will make the most impact because it allows to the reader to see the image from many angles instead of just one which can really help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dynamic content will add to my folio because it adds different ways to view items. Also it adds to the folio so the reader will not get board while reading your articles. I think the dynamic content piece that will make the most impact on it will be the slideshow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dynamic content with help make people want to read our folio and make it more interactive with the readers. I think buttons will make the most impact because it's interactive and allows the readers to click on a button of their choice and read or view that specific part of the entire folio.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dynamic content will add to my magazine publishing file. They make magazines easier to read, by not having boring line-by-line information thrown at you. It's more fun to click on a button and have that button open up to an interview rather than a straightforward interview. The dynamic content piece that I think will most impact people is the image sequence, because it's nice to be able to see every angle of a product if you're thinking of buying it. It gives the product a more 3D feel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mackenzie ParmenterMay 2, 2014 at 7:52 AM

    The Dynamic Content will add something that most people have never seen before. Most people are still reading magazines on paper so when they see all these cool things that are possible online I think they will switch over to iPad/online reading. Dynamic Content makes magazines interactive and interesting. I think the dynamic content pieces that are most powerful are the slideshow and the Audio Overlay.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dynamic content will add to my Magazine Publishing file in many ways. Dynamic content is what makes the magazine worth reading in the first place. In this class, we learned about 8 different dynamic content pieces that we will be using in our final project. Each of these pieces helps make a magazine look appealing and keeps the reader from falling asleep. I believe the scrolling frame will make the biggest impact because this allows the publisher (or us) to fit more text in a smaller frame. Sometimes, there is not enough room on a page to write so the scrolling frame allows us to fit the amount of text we need, without using the entire page.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dynamic content will change my file because it will make it easier to navigate the file for the viewer. It will also make it more interactive which should make the using experience better.I think buttons will help the viewer the most.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that dynamic content will make reading the magazine more enjoyable. It gives the reader an interactive option that they do not normally get. Also, for kids and teens who maybe are not the most interested in just sitting and reading a magazine, this gives them something to do almost like a game. Especially in a cooking magazine people can easily want to know more information on the food or can get confused by the recipes easily. With dynamic content they will hopefully have a better understanding. I think the dynamic content piece that will make the most impact is the pan and zoom. This will allow the reader to see the food close up and see what foods should go in. It will give them a better idea of what the food looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Caroline CrowleyMay 2, 2014 at 7:52 AM

    Dynamic content on your magazine makes it more attractive to read. I think that the slideshow will make the most impact cause you can have multiple pictures on one page without flipping through pages.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dynamic content will change my file because it will make it easier to navigate the file for the viewer. It will also make it more interactive which should make the using experience better.I think buttons will help the viewer the most.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Julianne Kelleher iPad 2May 2, 2014 at 7:53 AM

    Dynamic content will add to my digital magazine because it will diferentate it from normal print magazines. Additionally it will provide a unique way of displaying information. I think the dynamic content piece that will have the most impact is scroll text. I think this because it allows for basically unlimited space for text which will give a lot more information to the reader.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pravallika DhulipallaMay 2, 2014 at 7:54 AM

    Dynamic content most certain adds to your Magazine Publishing file. IF there was no dynamic content, it would make reading magazines on the iPad or other tablet devices rather useless. By adding in more interactive pieces, the reader is able to control what they want out of the magazine. Also, it provides a reason on using the iPad or tablet device to read a magazine; paper magazines cannot have scroll text, create slideshows, link somebody to another page, or include audio.
    Out of all of these options, I feel that the scroll text will make the most impact. Although it is seemingly the most simple, aesthetically, it seems to have the most use in magazines. When we were perusing through the iPad magazines, it seemed that most of them used scroll text as a way to keep their text in a smaller place, but also allow a reader to read all of their content. This seems to be the most useful for many of the magazines, so I feel it will make the most impact.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dynamic content will add to the page to make the page not look as boring. For example, scrolling text will allow the page to be more attractive with less text showing, but it is the same amount of text that you can scroll. I think the best dynamic contact piece is the panorama picture that allows the viewer to see the whole 360˚ view of the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think dynamic content will add to my magazine because it will create a more interesting feature than just reading a bunch on text and looking a pictures. I like the panorama overlay the best and think it will create the most impact because the reader can turn the picture around on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dynamic content is important to add to our created magazines and pages because it adds opportunities to do things that wouldn't be possible without dynamic content. Such as scroll frame, fitting a lot of text into small areas, or links for example, being able to click on a image or text and having it take you to the desired website. Dynamic content adds a lot to our magazines, and that's why it's necessary to add it in to our project.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dynamic content will change my page from a boring, lame page, to an exciting, fun, active, great looking page

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dynamic content adds to the magazine because you can use the aspects of dynamic content to improve the overall look of our magazines. It also allows us to add in more information and pictures in smaller amounts of space. It's necessary to all electronic magazines since they aren't the same size as normal magazines, there needs to be scrolling and page flipping, therefore the magazine needs dynamic content.

    ReplyDelete